Soil Application: 1L/Acre
Seed Treatment: 10 ml. per kg seeds
Drip Irrigation: 1 L/Acre
Foliar Spray: 1 L per Acre
Nursery Seed Bed Treatment: 250 ml/400 sqm area
Recommended for Crops - All Crops
Method of application
• Make a thin paste of Bactvipe with minimum volume of water and coat the seeds uniformly, shade dry the seeds for 30 minutes just before sowing.
• Broadcast uniformly and irrigate immediately.
• Mix 250 ml Bactvipe in 10 kg of well decomposed Fym/Compost/Vermi compost and broadcast in 400 Sq.mt. area and incorporate in soil up to 15 – 20 cm depth.
• Mix 1 L Bactvipe in 200 L of water, stir well to form uniform suspension and Spray immediately on the crops over an hectare during early morning or evening hours by using high volume spray cover both sides of the leaves and stems with spray solution.
• Mix 1 L/ha Bactvipe in 200 lit. of water and apply through drip irrigation.
Tecnical Name- Pseudomonas fluorescens 2.0% A.S.
Effective for purpose- Effective Control of Seed, Soil & Air borne Diseases
Bactvipe (Pseudomonas fluorescens) is an eco-friendly bio-fungicide which effectively controls wide range of bacterial and fungal diseases (e.g. Root rot, Stem rot, Collar rot, Wilt, Blights, Leaf spots, Anthracnose, Alternaria and Downy mildew) over the entire crop cycle, effective from sowing to harvesting.
Benefit-Protects crops from various seed, soil and air-borne diseases caused by pathogens including Phytium, Rhizoctonia, Fusarium, Anthracnose, Alternaria, Leaf spot, Cercospora etc.
Promotes seed germination and plant growth for healthier and more productive crops.
Increases plant resistance against environmental . stresses.
Boosts crop yield and quality.
Safe for natural predators and parasites.
Reduces the use of harmful chemicals and pesticides.
Leaves no residue on crops, ensuring they are safe for human consumption.
Recommonded for Crops - All Crops
About Brand- IPL Biologicals Limited (formerly known as International Panaacea Limited) specialises in biological solutions for agricultural applications. IPL Biologicals has the widest portfolio of more than 50 products in disease and pest management, plant nutrition & health management and soil management.Address-
M2K Corporate Park Shopping Plaza
Pearl Ln, Block N, Mayfield Garden
Sector 51, Gurugram