IPL Bio NPK
Dosage- Soil, Foliar & Drip Irrigation - 1L/acre
Recommended for Crops - All Crops
Method of application
- For soil application: Mix 1Ltr of Bio-NPK liquid with 200 kg of FYM/compost or vermicompost and broadcast twice during field preparation and in the standing crop in the cropping season.
- For horticultural crops: Broadcast in the root active zone.
- For foliar Spray: Take 1L of BIO NPK Liquid fertilizer and mix with 150 liters of water. Spray at the 1-month-old crop to eliminate nutrient deficiencies. Repeat 2-3 times at 1-month intervals for best results.
- For drip irrigation: Mix 1.0 L of BIO NPK Liquid fertilizer in a sufficient quantity of water and apply it through drip irrigation. Repeat the Application 2-3 times at monthly intervals.
Technical Name- NPK (nitrogen (N), phosphorus (P) and potassium (K)) Microbial Consortia
CFU Count- 1*10^8 per ml
Effective for purpose- Fix NPK deficiencies, promoting healthier growth.
BIO-NPK LIQUID (Biofertilizer) is a blend of microbes capable of fixing nitrogen, solubilizing phosphate, and mobilizing potash to provide well-balanced nutrition to crops.It significantly reduces the need for chemical nutrient additives, resulting in healthy plants, abundant crops, and lower input costs.
- Fixes atmospheric nitrogen and makes it available to plants
- Solubilizes unavailable forms of phosphate, making it more accessible to plants
- Mobilizes leftover potash in the soil, making it more available to plants
- Increases drought tolerance of plants and reduces the risk of disease infestations
Recommonded for Crops - All Crops
About Brand- IPL Biologicals Limited (formerly known as International Panaacea Limited) specialises in biological solutions for agricultural applications. IPL Biologicals has the widest portfolio of more than 50 products in disease and pest management, plant nutrition & health management and soil management.Address-
M2K Corporate Park Shopping Plaza
Pearl Ln, Block N, Mayfield Garden
Sector 51, Gurugram