Soil Application: 1 L / acre
Foliar spray : 5 ml / L of water
Recommended for Crops - All Crops
Method of application
- Soil Application: Mix 1L of Mildown per acre with 200 kg of FYM/compost and broadcast in the field at the time of land preparation, sowing, and standing crops. Give light irrigation after application.
- Foliar spray: Mix 5 ml of Mildown in 1L of water and spray to cover both sides of the leaves at the appearance of the very first incidence of the disease symptoms. Repeat at intervals of 7-10 days.
- Important recommendation/direction for use: 2-3 applications are recommended at intervals of 7-10 days. Can be increased depending on the disease incidence. Keep the product away from direct sunlight
Technical Name- Bacillus Subtilis 2.0% A.S.
Effective for purpose- Effective Control of Downey Mildew & other Diseases
Mildown is an eco-friendly bio-fungicide in a liquid formulation that effectively combats seed, soil, and airborne fungal diseases. With a spore count of 2 x 10^8 CFU per ml, Mildown provides 20 crores of microbial cells in just 1 ml. The key ingredient, Bacillus subtilis, forms colonies in the rhizosphere and phyllosphere, protecting plants from various fungal diseases and developing resistance against bacterial pathogens in crops.
- Multifaceted mode of action against a range of fungal diseases
- Produces lipopeptide antibiotics with fungicidal activity
- Comprehensive solution for controlling seed, soil, and air-borne fungal diseases.
- Eco-friendly alternative to chemical fungicides
Recommonded for Crops - All Crops
About Brand- IPL Biologicals Limited (formerly known as International Panaacea Limited) specialises in biological solutions for agricultural applications. IPL Biologicals has the widest portfolio of more than 50 products in disease and pest management, plant nutrition & health management and soil management.Address-
M2K Corporate Park Shopping Plaza
Pearl Ln, Block N, Mayfield Garden
Sector 51, Gurugram