• Seed Treatment: 1-2 ml / kg of seeds
•Seedling, Soil treatment & Drip irrigation: 50ml/ acr
Recommended for Crops - All Crops
Method of application
• In a sufficient quantity of water, mix 1 ml of Nitrocea-HD and shake well.
• Add the mixture to 1 kg of seeds and shake to ensure even coating.
• Shade dry the seeds for 30 to 60 minutes before sowing.
• Mix 25 ml of Nitrocea-HD in 1 liter of water.
• Mix the solution again in 10 to 20 liters of water.
• Dip the seedlings' roots into the solution for 25 to 30 minutes before transplanting.
• Shake Nitrocea-HD well and pour the entire test tube content into 3-4 litres of water for 1 acre.
• Mix the solution properly and take 150-200 kg of soil / farmyard manure for 1 acre.
• Sprinkle the Nitrocea-HD solution onto the soil/manure and mix it well with both hands.
• Leave the mixture in the open for 30-60 minutes before broadcasting it in the field.
Drip or Drenching Method:
• Shake Nitrocea-HD well and pour the entire test tube content into 200 litres of water for 1 acre.
• Mix the solution properly.
• Apply the solution to the plants by drip or drenching.
1. The treated seeds should be dried in shade at cool place and sown within 2-3 hours.
2. The product should be kept in a cool & dry place away from direct sunlight.
3. The whole content of the pack should be used in one time.
Technical Name- Azotobacter spp.
Effective for purpose- Fix nitrogen deficiencies, promoting healthier growth.
NITROCEA-HD is a high-density biofertilizer that contains 100 times higher concentration ofAzotobacter spp. compared to conventional biofertilizers. It converts atmospheric nitrogen into available form for easy uptake by plant. NITROCEA-HD's unique system of nitrogenase enzymes and metabolic capabilities make it exceptionally efficient at nitrogen fixation. NITROCEA-HD with its 100X concetration delivers potent result with smaller dose.
- Improve plant health
- Improves germination% of seeds
- Increase root surface area
- Stimulate plant growth and increase crop yield
- Reduces dependance on nitrogenous fertilizers
Recommonded for Crops - All Crops
About Brand- IPL Biologicals Limited (formerly known as International Panaacea Limited) specialises in biological solutions for agricultural applications. IPL Biologicals has the widest portfolio of more than 50 products in disease and pest management, plant nutrition & health management and soil management.Address-
M2K Corporate Park Shopping Plaza
Pearl Ln, Block N, Mayfield Garden
Sector 51, Gurugram