Seed Treatment @3-5 ml/Kg seed.
Seedling Treatment : Dipping in suspension of 100-200ml of Azospi per 50 L water.
Soil Treatment : 1L
Recommended for Crops - All Crops
Method of application
• Mix 3-5 ml of Azospi per kg of seed in 50 ml water to create a paste.
• Mix the seed uniformly in the paste.
• Allow treated seeds to dry in the shade for 30 minutes before sowing.
• Mix 100-200 ml of Azospi in 50 L water to create a suspension.
• Dip seedlings in the solution for 30 minutes before transplanting.
• Mix 1 L of Azospi in 200 Kg of well-decomposed FYM.
• Broadcast the mixture uniformly in the field during the final land preparation or sowing, preferably during early morning or late evening hours.
• Repeat the application after one month.
• Mix 1 L of Azospi in a sufficient quantity of water.
• Apply the mixture in the field through drip irrigation.
Technical Name- Azosprillium spp.
Effective for purpose- Addresses nitrogen deficiency in plants and improves soil fertility, plant growth, and crop yield.
PREMIUM AZOSPI is a liquid bio-fertilizer containing nitrogen fixing bacteria (Azosprillium spp.) that helps to convert atmospheric nitrogen into a form that plants can use.This eco-friendly product is designed to improve plant growth and yield without harmful environmental effects.
- Improves plant health through nitrogen fixation Stimulates plant growth
- Increases numbers and length of lateral roots
- Increases crop yield
- Improves water and mineral uptake by plants
- Improves soil health
Recommonded for Crops - All Crops
About Brand- IPL Biologicals Limited (formerly known as International Panaacea Limited) specialises in biological solutions for agricultural applications. IPL Biologicals has the widest portfolio of more than 50 products in disease and pest management, plant nutrition & health management and soil management.Address-
M2K Corporate Park Shopping Plaza
Pearl Ln, Block N, Mayfield Garden
Sector 51, Gurugram