a) Seed treatment: 8-10 gm per kg of seed
b) Seedling treatment: 500 gm per 50 L of water
c) Nursery seed bed Treatment: 500 gm for 400 sqm area
d) Soil drenching: 1 kg-2 kg per acre
e) Horticulture crops: 50-100 gm per plant
f) Soil application: 1 kg per acre
Recommended for Crops - All Crops
Method of application
• Seed treatment: Mix 8-10 gm of Sanjeevni in 50 ml of water and apply uniformly on 1 kg of seeds.
• Seedlings treatment: Dissolve 500 gm of Sanjeevni in 50 lit. of water, dip seedling roots for half an hour and transplant immediately.
• Nursery seed bed treatment: Mix 500 gm of Sanjeevni in 10 kg of well decomposed FYM/Compost/Vermi compost and broadcast in 400 sq. mt. area.
• Soil drenching: Mix 1-2 kg of Sanjeevni in 200 lit. of water and drench the soil in 1 acre.
• Horticulture crops: Mix 50-100 gm of Sanjeevni per plant in sufficient quantity of well decomposed FYM/Vermi compost/Compost/field soil and apply the mixture in the effective root zone of the fruit tree.
Technical Name- Trichoderma Viride 1.0% W.P.
Effective for purpose- Effective Control of Seed and Soil-borne Diseases
Sanjeevni (Trichoderma viride) (Wettable Powder) is a biological fungicide that protects crops from soil-borne fungal diseases caused by organisms like Fusarium, Rhizoctonia, Pythium, Sclerotinia, and Verticillium. It can be used throughout the crop cycle, from sowing to harvesting, and is suitable for a variety of crops.
- Highly effective against a wide range of soil-borne fungal crop diseases like Fusarium, Rhizoctonia, Pythium, Schlerotinia, Verticillium, Alternaria, phytopthora, and other fungus.
- Both curative and preventive against fungal diseases
- Induces natural plant resistance against bacterial and fungal pathogens (SAR)
- Contains growth-promoting substances for seed sprouting and plant growth
- Increases plant resistance to environmental stress and boosts yield
- Safe for natural predators and parasites
- A natural, sustainable, and harmless bio-fungicide for farmers.
Recommonded for Crops - All Crops
About Brand- IPL Biologicals Limited (formerly known as International Panaacea Limited) specialises in biological solutions for agricultural applications. IPL Biologicals has the widest portfolio of more than 50 products in disease and pest management, plant nutrition & health management and soil management.Address-
M2K Corporate Park Shopping Plaza
Pearl Ln, Block N, Mayfield Garden
Sector 51, Gurugram