Soil Gold 1 KG
Dosage- Soil application - 3.5 Kg per acre
Nursery Application: 50 g / 100 sqm
Recommended for Crops - All Crops
Method of application
For Soil Application -
• Mix 3.5 kg of Soil Gold per acre with 200 kg of well-decomposed F.Y.M/compost or vermicompost or field soil
• Broadcast the mixture in the field before sowing or up to 45 days after sowing in standing crop
• Irrigate the field after the application
• Soil Gold can also be applied in a nursery to ensure better germination of seeds and the production of healthy seedlings.
Technical Name- Azotobacter ssp.
CFU Count- 5*10^7 per gm
Effective for purpose- Enhances essential nutrient availability to the plant and improves soil health.
Soil Gold is a premium quality biofertilizer in a Wettable powder formulation that has been specifically developed to enhance the availability of nitrogen to the plants. It contains nitrogen-fixing bacteria (Azotobacter sp.) which help to improve soil fertility and increase the productivity of crops. Soil Gold is a sustainable and eco-friendly alternative to reduce dependance on nitrgenous chemical fertilizers.
• Improves germination percentage .
• Increases the number of tillers and develops an effective root zone.
• Maintains green color during plant growth periods.
• Improves plant vigor.
• Provides tolerance against soil-borne diseases by secretion of metabolites.
• Helps maintain soil pH, which results in the availability of nutrients to the plants.
Recommonded for Crops - All Crops
About Brand- IPL Biologicals Limited (formerly known as International Panaacea Limited) specialises in biological solutions for agricultural applications. IPL Biologicals has the widest portfolio of more than 50 products in disease and pest management, plant nutrition & health management and soil management.Address-
M2K Corporate Park Shopping Plaza
Pearl Ln, Block N, Mayfield Garden
Sector 51, Gurugram