Soil Gold 1 Ltr
Seed Treatment - 10 ml/kg of seeds
Soil application - 500 ml - 1 L per acre
Foliar application - 5 ml per litre of water
Recommended for Crops - All Crops
Method of application
- For seed treatment: Mix 10ml of Soil Gold in sufficient quantity of water and use to uniformly coat 1 kg of seeds. Shade dry for 30 to 60 minutes before sowing.
- For soil application: Mix 500ml-1Ltr of Soil Gold with 500 kg of well-decomposed FYM/compost or vermicompost and broadcast before last plowing or just before light irrigation. This method can be used for vegetables and paddy nurseries.
- For spraying and soil drenching: Use 5 ml of Soil Gold per liter of water for spraying
Technical Name- Azotobacter ssp.
CFU Count- 1*10^8 per ml
Effective for purpose- Effective for mitigating nitrogen deficiency and promoting overall plant health
Soil Gold (Liquid) is a high-quality biofertilizer product that is a special microbial formulation of nitrogen-fixing bacteria (Azotobacter sp.). This eco-friendly product helps to fix atmospheric nitrogen into an available form and supplies it to the crop.
• Improves germination percentage .
• Increases the number of tillers and develops an effective root zone.
• Maintains green color during plant growth periods.
• Improves plant vigor.
• Provides tolerance against soil-borne diseases by secretion of metabolites.
• Helps maintain soil pH, which results in the availability of nutrients to the plants.
Recommonded for Crops - All Crops
About Brand- IPL Biologicals Limited (formerly known as International Panaacea Limited) specialises in biological solutions for agricultural applications. IPL Biologicals has the widest portfolio of more than 50 products in disease and pest management, plant nutrition & health management and soil management.Address-
M2K Corporate Park Shopping Plaza
Pearl Ln, Block N, Mayfield Garden
Sector 51, Gurugram