Larvin is a carbamate insecticide very effective against lepidopteran pests. Larvin is best suited for pest management programmes because it exhibits combined ovicidal, larvicidal, adulticidal and residual activity. Larvin, being a strong stomach poison provides the best solution for the control of gregarious polyphagous leaf feeders like Spodoptera spp.
MODE OF ACTION
Primarily acts as an ingestion toxicant with some complimentary contact action and acts by inhibiting cholinesterase enzyme.
Insecticide Resistance Action Committee (IRAC) Classification No. 1 A
- Larvin offers the user a powerful tool for controlling Lepidoptera and a viable alternative for use in rotational spray programs to delay the onset of resistance to other insecticides
- The residual activity of Larvin provides control until new growth by the crop, excessive rainfall or intense and continuous insect pest pressure
- The insecticidal properties of Larvin are not adversely affected by high temperature or light
- Larvin exhibits combined ovicidal, larvicidal, adulticidal and residual activity
- Larvin 75 WP is an ideal choice for IPM & IRM programmes
- Specialist in Spodoptera litura control
CROP AND TARGET PESTS
|Brinjal||Shoot and Fruit Borer|
|Black gram||Pod borer
(Helicoverpa sp. & Maruca sp.)
|Pigeon pea||Pod borer|
Pack sizes: 100 g, 250 g, 500 g, 1 kg