Syngenta Cultar - 100 ml
- Cultar contains paclobutrazol, a phytoregulator, which acts inhibiting the synthesis of gibberellins, producing a decrease in vegetative growth.
- The benefit from the use of Cultar manifests itself in a balanced foliage and in the reduction of vegetative growth and pruning.
- Eventually, effects on fruit quality (color, size, maturation and yield) can also be observed.
- In the cultivation of the mango, along with good cultural practices, the use of Cultar can advance and stimulate the flowering.
- Roots absorb Cultar efficiently and transport through the xylem to vegetative growth parts.
About Brand- Syngenta is a leading developer and producer of seeds. Syngenta bring farmers more vigorous, stronger, resistant plants, including innovative hybrid varieties and biotech crops that can thrive even in challenging growing conditions.Adress-
Syngenta India Ltd
Survey No 110/11/3, Amar Paradigm
Near Hotel Sadanand, Baner Road
Pune 411045, Maharashtra, India