Spinosad works by contact and by ingestion. Spinosad has a unique mode of action that is different from all other known insect control products. Spinosad causes excitation of the insect nervous system, leading to involuntary muscle contractions, prostration with tremors, and finally paralysis. These effects are consistent with the activation of nicotinic acetylcholine receptors by a mechanism that is clearly novel and unique among known insecticidal compounds.
Insecticide Resistance Action Committee (IRAC) Classification No. 5
- A naturalyte class insecticide that combines the speed of kill seen in a synthetic chemical with the margin of safety seen in a biological pest control product.
- Effective control of resistant Helicoverpa by stomach poisoning.
- Broad-spectrum action on Lepidopteran and Dipteran insects.
- Effective thripicide.
- Prolonged residual action.
- Favourable toxicological profile.
|Brinjal||Aphid, Jassid, Shoot & Fruit Borer|
|Soybean||Girdle Beetle & Semilooper|
Pack sizes: 100 ml, 250 ml, 500 ml, 1 L